Our MBR system is an advanced water treatment system that is low-cost and save space.
Our MBR system is a new type of biological system is a new type of biological treatment system. Combining activated sludge treatment and submerged membranes makes highly concentrated activated sludge treatment possible. Our system features easy maintenance, conserves space and low cost, and is appropriate for small-scale sewage treatment for the objective of securing quality water through advanced treatment.
- Easy maintenance
- Flat membrane structure is simple and it is hard to adhere of contaminants.
- Sedimentation process is not required, so maintenance is easy, and the system can be monitored remotely.
- We have modularized an element with a large membrane, so inspection and management are easy.
- Save space
- The membrane separates solids and liquids, so sedimentation tank can be omitted.
- Treatment time is short, and the plant can be made compact.
- Excess sludge is highly concentrated and can be directly dewatered, so thickener can be omitted.
- The system has a simple and compact structure. So the initial cost is low.
- Generating extra sludge is not much. ⇒ Disposal cost can be saved.
- High-quality treated water
- Advanced treatment that removes phosphorus and nitrogen can be removed 6 hours of treatment time.
- Combining Microfiltlation membranes and highly concentrated activated sludge makes it possible to remove E. coli and viruses.
- The water can be re-used for things such as irrigation landscaping water and utility.
- Highly reliable
- The membrane elements are molded using advanced resin processing technology.
- Save energy
- Installing membrane modules in multiple stages makes it possible to effectively utilize the air necessary for washing the membrane surface, which contributes to space saving.
System & device summary
We install multiple membrane elements in an integrated membrane module in 2 to 3 stages in an aerobic tank.
The waste wear is separated using suction filtration, and the filtered water becomes treated water as-is. Also, conducting uniform air washing from the bottom of the membrane module prevents excess sludge from attaching to the membrane surface, which means less fouling and more stable treatment.
Fields of application
- Small-scale sewage treatment